Gold Moka Express
special limited edition
In celebration of Bialett's 100th Anniversary, this Collector's Edition 6-cup Gold Moka Express is available for a limited time while supplies last. With over 330 million sold world-wide, our iconic coffee maker endures, as the Bialetti brand has since 1919.
Just like the original Moka Express, this limited edition produces a rich authentic espresso coffee. The Gold Moka Express features Bialetti's distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
The Limited Edition Gold Moka Express stovetop espresso maker produces right, authentic Itialian coffee in just minutes. The aluminium pot features Bialetti's distinctive 8-sided design for optimal performance.
|Material||Food Grade Aluminum Alloy|
Max Boiler Capacity
(Please note the max. boiler capacity is slightly greater than the final output. Some water will be left in the boiler after brewing.)
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash all parts with warm water.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot. Follow to use instructions below for each cycle.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
- Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
- If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.