with a fun and modern feelThe french press provides the simplest way of making quality, traditional coffee. It is made from 18/10 stainless steel and glass cylinder, and features a stylish and modern design that will fit perfectly into your trend-right home.
Available in the following sizes:
|Material||18/10 Stainless Steel and Borosilicate Glass|
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash pot with soapy water or place in dishwasher.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Do not use abrasive sponges or detergents.
- Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
- Put course ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1-inch space at the top.
- Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly with towel or place in dishwasher.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
- Only use course ground coffee. A finer ground can clog the filter.
- Do not plunge with force as it can cause scalding hot liquid to shoot out of the pot.